Apple Featured Best New Game!
Over 150 New Revolutionary Puzzles and more to come.
ROTO is a fresh take on the puzzle-platformer genre with its ultra simple gameplay accompanied by neat and minimal greyscale art style that will test your reflexes and will make you stick to it until you complete all the levels and meet all the balls.
ROTO is a minimalist puzzle with balls of different sizes. You play as the smallest one. The game offers a simple one tap control and using that, the player has to jump across different rotatory platforms, collecting stars, avoiding deadly obstacles and unlocking more levels as you go.FEATURES
- 5 FREE Level Pack with 5 difficulties from Beginner to Expert (Balls,Ghost Town, Bounce, Portals, Speed).
- 150 of Revolutionary Bouncy Ball Rotating Puzzles in total for you to enjoy, it will be long saga to complete all the addictive action puzzles.
- Ranking system to keep you more challenged and up to finding the best solution.
- 20 Google Play Service Achievements, try to collect all the achievement.
- A unique and simple one-tap gameplay which gets challenging over time (even your granny could play it but can't complete it).
- A minimalist and clean art style adding to the simplicity as well as annoyance of the game.
- An uncommon rotatory puzzler-platformer gameplay.
- Top 3 Finalist (Best Free-to-Play Game): Casual Connect Indie Prize Asia 2014
- Honorable Mention: Global Game Development Competition 2014
- Nomination for 'Excellence in Browser Gaming'" Indian Creative Technology Awards 2014"
- Nomination for 'Excellence in Mobile Gaming'" Indian Creative Technology Awards 2014"
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
"...with simple graphics showing the essence of the game and focusing more on the gameplay, it shows how games should be." - Bahamut Gaming
"ROTO will win you over with its simplicity and the level of polish in its execution. Go download it already!" - IVG
"Top 25 Apps you should play this weekend!" - AndroidTapp
"ROTO is that one game you should definitely have with your other Android games!" - IllGaming